PMC's Listing of Local General Contractors for Atlanta, Marietta, Roswell, Kennesaw, Woodstock & Beyond
For the convenience of our customers, PMC Building Materials provides a list local & professional deck builders, general contractors, and remodelers. Listed below are the links to those listed in alphabetical order.
- Local Area Remodelers
- Local Area General Contractors
- Local Area Deck Builders
- Ask for and contact at least two customer references from that contractor.
- Ask how long the contractor has worked in your area (familiarity with local building codes is important).
- Verify that any required insurance is currently in force and in amounts satisfactory to you.
- Ask if the contractor is bonded (insured for damages and injuries on the job).
- Get a signed estimate for the services and any installation(s) involved.
- You are responsible to verify that the business has a valid/current contractor's license if required for the project you are doing.
- You may wish to contact more than one contractor to ensure you are getting the best service and materials for your money.
Remodelers, General Contractor's & Deck Builders, if you wish to be listed on PMC's Website:
PMC Building Materials, requires the following documents to be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org: A copy of your Business License, Contractor's License (if required), General Liability and Comprehensive Insurance currently in force.
In the subject field, please write: "Request for website listing". Also, please be sure to send the following information with your documents: Current website address, current email address & current company phone number.
Once these documents have been received and verified, your request will be sent to our VP of Operations & VP of Sales for approval. Once approval has been confirmed, your site listing will be live within 24-48 hours.
Disclaimer of Liability for Contractor Listings:
PMC Building Materials, LLC provides lists of contractors on its website as a service to our customers and to assist contractors who buy materials from us. Prior to listing any contractor, PMC Building Materials has verified that the contractor had a Business License, Contractor's License (if required), General Liability and Comprehensive Insurance in force at the time they were listed.
PMC Building Materials receives no compensation or fees from the contractors listed and is not a part of any contractor's business; the sole relationship is that PMC Building Materials sells building materials to the contractors.
References to a contractor's business, products and services, are provided "as is" without warranty of any kind, either expressed or implied. PMC Building Materials is not responsible for any action or omission to act by any contractor or any contractual breach or any other claim of any nature that may arise if a customer engages a contractor(s).
PMC Building Materials, LLC highly recommends that you check with your local licensing or business board for up to date and accurate information.
When you contact a contractor:
This disclaimer applies to all contractors, businesses, advertisements and web pages found throughout our web site and any and all of our linked pages.
Be sure to check out our products today.